Anadarko Petroleum Public companywww.anadarko.com
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Their deep and balanced portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and resource plays, and oil-focused
BenefitsCompare to another company
Other Important Details
- Short-term and Long-term Disability, Occupation Accident Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance!
- Business Travel Accident Insurance!
- Will Preparation & Critical Illness Insurance!
- 401k Plan with Immediate Vesting!
- PTO : 9/80 Work Schedule for Employees in The Woodlands and Denver &10 Paid Holidays!
- Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty Leave & Military Service Leave!
- on-site health centers staffed with medical professionals including a doctor, nurse practitioner and/or registered nurse at each location!
- Employees are reimbursed up to $7,500 per year for approved courses and books!
- Mobile Phone Discount!
- All benefits details subject to position, employment tenure & state/federal law; see BenefitsGizmo Terms of Service for details.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) may vary on position and/or tenure with the company.
- Benefits and perks may only apply to team members located in the United States.